Use microfiber towel for car as camping towel on humans?
m***@privacy.net
2011-11-28 05:24:57 UTC
Is it OK to use one of those synthetic micro fiber
drying towels for drying a car as a drying towel on a
human body?
p***@myfairpoint.net
2011-11-28 13:50:45 UTC
Post by m***@privacy.net
Is it OK to use one of those synthetic micro fiber
drying towels for drying a car as a drying towel on a
human body?
Try it. If we never hear from you again, we won't do it.
Actually, I can see no reason why not except that the texture might
not suit you.
gregz
2011-11-29 03:29:07 UTC
Post by p***@myfairpoint.net
Post by m***@privacy.net
Is it OK to use one of those synthetic micro fiber
drying towels for drying a car as a drying towel on a
human body?
Try it. If we never hear from you again, we won't do it.
Actually, I can see no reason why not except that the texture might
not suit you.
I can't stand to touch them. Yucky!

Greg